30-Day Return Policy
- Products can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date. If a product has been shipped to your address, the return period is 30 days from the date you received the product (according to the carrier's tracking system).
- Original receipt required and serial #'s must match.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return or charge a restocking fee if the returned product is not in original condition, unsealed, and/or missing any of the original contents (Retail package, manual, accessories, etc).
- We are not responsible for any compatibility issues.
- RMA number or approval code is required for all returns via shipment.
We realize that our 30-day return policy is more restrictive than some stores. However, we would like to make clear that this policy is not in place in order to "be mean" to our customers. By instituting a tight return policy, we are able to cut down on costs and are thus able to offer our customers lower prices.
Some superstores have very liberal 30-day "No Questions Asked" return policies. While it is nice to have such a long window for making returns, this adds greatly to their cost of doing business and thus you'll notice that such stores charge higher prices on most items. Not only does a liberal return policy make their prices higher, it also makes it harder for a consumer to get a product that hasn't already been returned. Anyone who has ever been to a certain "super" store and seen piles of products bearing "returned" stickers should understand the frustrations that result from a liberal return policy.
30-Day Defective Exchange Policy
- If an item is defective, we will exchange it for the same item within 30 days.
- If the item is out of stock, we reserve the right to replace it with an item of comparable value, or to wait for the original item to be delivered to us
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- For credit or debit card purchases, we will refund back to the same card only.
- For check purchases, we will mail a check refund within 10 business days.
If you have any queries, Please contact with phone, email or form. We will reply soon.
Phone: (647) 906-2890
Address: 3634a st.Clair avenue east, Toronto, Ontario, M1N0A5, Canada